Our church is in the middle of a transition, as we say goodbye to our children's pastor and begin the search for a new staff member. I've been spending fair amount of time on the phone and sending/receiving emails yesterday and today.
Here's the job posting, in case you know of someone interested. Maybe that person is you.
Antelope Christian Center is accepting applications for Children’s Ministry Director.
We’re seeking a person with:
• Committed relationship and love for the Lord
• Energetic personality and love for people
• Passion for children and family-oriented ministry
• Organization skills to help a ministry continue to grow
• Ability to work on a multi-staff team
• Positive heart and encouraging spirit
• Desire to recruit, train, and release adult leadership
• Experience in children’s ministry
Our church is looking for a self-motivated, highly energetic Children’s Ministry Director. The ideal candidate will have a clear calling to raise up children who are passionate about becoming more like Jesus, and expanding our team of adult leaders committed to that same goal. We’re looking for someone with godly integrity and values, and the ability to lead a ministry to the next level.
The Children’s Ministry Director is responsible for overseeing our various ministry for kids from birth through sixth grade, including Sunday morning, Wednesday night programs, events and activities, and outreach efforts, with the goal of operating a safe, effective, healthy ministry to children and their families.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Antelope Christian Center is a church of 400 to 500 people, located in Antelope (North Sacramento region).
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, brief personal history, resume, and letters of reference.