OK, so I'm addicted to buying books. And every now and then I actually read the new acquisitions. But here are some new ones that have joined my "to read" stack.
1. Fusion: Turning First-Time Guests Into Fully Engaged Members of Your Chuch, by Nelson Searcy with Jennifer Dykes Henson
2. Church is a Team Sport: A Championship Strategy for Doing Ministry Together, by Jim Putman
3. Among Empires: American Ascendancy and its Predecessors, by Charles S. Maier
4. Starbucked: A Double Tall Tale of Caffeine, Commerced, and Culture, by Taylor Clark
5. How Starbucks Saved My Life, by Michael Gates Gill
6. The Great House of God/Just Like Jesus/When Christ Comes (3-in-1 book), by Max Lucado
Now I just need to start making more time to read...