Monday, February 18, 2008

Still lookin' for a new roommate.


As of yesterday, my house is down 1 occupant. Matt was one of my roommates for over three years (first an apartment, now my house), and this weekend he moved over to the Santa Rosa area. We'll miss him around here. He was a youth pastor at a nearby church for 4 years, and I know he's leaving behind some deep friendships as he takes this next step in life.

We've been searching for a new roommate to move into my four-bedroom house, and so far we've had minimal success. Personally, I wish I could afford to NOT have another roommate join us. I'd love to turn the empty room into a true office, but I don't know if it's financially feasible.

So if you happen to know of any Christian guys in the Sacramento area looking for a room in a house, we have a spot! Leave me a comment with email info and I can get in touch with all the details. It's a great house, great location, fun place to live.


No comments: