Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm not dead. Seriously.

Yeah, yeah...it's been way too long since I've posted! Some of you have probably dropped me off your must-read list because I've been so silent for so long.

No good excuse. But I am in Greece right now on a two-week vacation with my mom and my brother. We're having fun in Athens, seeing some fun sites and catching up with some friends over here (I lived here in 2000-2001). This weekend we head to Crete for a few days on the island, which will be fun.

I've taken a bunch of pics, but mainly with my film camera, so you'll have to wait until I get home to see those.

It's likely I'll post from time to time, depending on Internet access. It's easier to find than it used to be, but it's still a little bit of a luxury in some corners. In any case, enjoy this post and eagerly await my next one!

No comments: