Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Discoveries: Tough to, well, discover.


I had a fun conversation with a parent earlier this week about my blog. I've been far too quiet of late, but this parent hadn't seen the posts, so it didn't seem so dead to her.

Anyway, she said she enjoyed my DODs...the Discovery of the Day. I've only written about two DODs so far, and I realized something significant: It's tough to have a true "discovery" every day!

I guess I could make it my personal quest, to never let my head hit the pillow without making some kind of discovery each day. That might work for awhile. But I'm afraid someday I'd end up wandering through the aisles of the grocery store, searching for an obscure ingredient in a mass-produced product. And then I'd call it my "discovery." And that would be pathetic, eh?

No comments: