Hmm, things have been busy over the weekend, but still time to share a few of the best stories I've encountered online:
1. In many countries, cement is crucial for growth but an enemy of green from the International Herald-Tribune
2. In Europe, a growing fervor for Elvis Presley from the International Herald Tribune
3. As Apple gains PC market share, Jobs talks of a decade of upgrades from the International Herald Tribune
4. Children detach from natural world as they explore the virtual one from the San Francisco Chronicle
5. Colbert says presidential run is no joke from Reuters (on msnbc.com).