Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day: Post 1

It's 7:25am right now. Obama becomes presidents in 95 minutes. I'd love to be there in DC for the event, but I'll settle for the warmth of my house.

Of course, this means my "eye" on the event will be the TV networks. I'm watching Good Day Sacramento; little different take, compared to the major news networks. So far, just a few stations are going wall-to-wall coverage of the event. I expect lots of the cable channels will show the actual inauguration.

It would be fun if ALL of them had to. Can you picture the coverage that the Food Network would offer? Or the Disney Channel?

I don't know which network I'll watch most. I kinda lean toward ABC (not a CBS fan). I might land on NBC a little, and some CNN. Doubt I'll watch Fox News. We'll see.

More later...

No comments: