Sunday, April 01, 2007

I like my Moleskine notebooks, dangit.

On a recent episode of the Simply Youth Ministry podcast, our esteemed friend Josh Griffin made a critical comment about people who walk around with little Moleskine notebooks to jot down their thoughts and ideas and inspirations.

I, my friends, am such a person. I write in mine. I give them as gifts to family. I think they're really quite convenient and cool.

Why mention it in my blog? Because today, I came across one of my notebooks that I thought had been "lost." Turns out it was just misplaced.

But it jogged my memory on Josh's comment.

And gave me a great idea on a birthday gift for later this year. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is quite interesting..thanks fro the links...and well for some more ideas ad resources for birthdays you can also drop by my blog on Birthday Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!