Today has been a good day. Here are some reasons why:
* Ran media at a meaningful funeral this morning at the church.
* Had a productive meeting with some parents about their teen.
* Worked with one of my roommates on building a gazebo for the back yard.
* Enjoyed some chicken cooked out on the grill.
* Chilled out in the backyard under the new gazebo, surrounded by tiki torches.
* Watched Star Wars: Episode III with the music really loud.
And tomorrow is Mother's Day, so I'll be driving down to see my mom after morning church. We'll have lunch together, then I'll spend the evening down in Turlock before coming back to Sac. Should be another good, meaningful day.