Friday, May 04, 2007

I'd like to apologize: Volume 4

It's Thursday, which means it's time to get something off my chest...and I'm not just talkin' about the massive work of fiction I tried reading today. Anyway, this week my apologies are headed toward:

* To Cindy and Katie Webb, for cheating online and telling them the results of the American Idol show on Wednesday night.
* To Dr Pepper, for abruptly ending my lifelong relationship this week.
* To my friends at Freedom Fireworks, who provide a totally entertaining training sessions each year -- despite what I wrote in my previous post.
* To all the Tylers I know...Combs, Gillespie, Bewick, Anderson, Snyder, Hale... for confusing their last names far too frequently.
* To the wonderful folks at Round Table Pizza, who haven't seen me in weeks.
* To Melody Brown, for making her memorize my sandwich order at Togo's.
* To Mike Amaya, for missing his college graduation party...because of some silly fireworks thing tonight. Ugh.
* To all the coffeehouse night attendees last week, who heard me play the violin publicly for the first time in a long, long time.
* To Dustin Basye, for not calling you up to have lunch when I was on your end of town this week.
* To the folks in church Sunday morning, for my phone crashing and not being able to receive your text messages in the middle of my sermon as I had planned.
* To the folks in church who did the right thing and kept their cell phones at home, for springing an unexpected surprise on them.
* To all of you who think I actually wrote this on Thursday instead of Friday, for attempting to trick ya.
* To our junior highers at our school, for missing yet another chapel service with ya.
* To our friends down in Mexico, just because.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o sure p rob! dont apologize for throwing bread at my head when my mom wasnt looking! lol