From the land of cybermilk and honey, here are 5 stories you should read before the end of today. And none of them has anything to do with Paris Hilton. Well, maybe one of them does:
1. Viral campaign spreading: Online marketing effort may germinate into business leads from The San Francisco Chronicle (on sfgate.com)
2. Agreement reached in street-naming squabble: Turlock commissioner's design appeals to most from The Modesto Bee
3. Clemens’ never-retiring act has grown thin from The Associated Press (on msnbc.com)
4. Cracking Down on "Murderabilia" from Time Magazine
5. We all wanted to see Paris get fabulous comeuppance from The San Francisco Chronicle (on sfgate.com)
As always, enjoy!