Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello from camp.

OK, technically I'm not AT camp right now. I'm sitting inside a Starbucks inside a Barnes & Noble inside the city of Chico. Got it?

I came into town for the following reasons:

1. It was super hot in my room last night and I forgot to bring a fan this week. So, I had to buy one so I can actually sleep at night.

2. I missed lunch at camp, so I needed to get some food.

3. I need more water and Snapples to carry me through Friday.

4. I had some bills to pay online, which I forgot to do before leaving town.

5. I thought it might be good to check voicemail and email early this week, because things and life are much busier right now than they normally are during camp weeks.

So that's why I'm here! Oh, and #1 and #3 and #4 would have been non-issues, but I forgot to write a LIST before coming to camp. I always write lists! But I forgot to do that this weekend. Ugh.

Camp started well. Great message last night from Donnie Moore, and great worship from their team (as always). Looking forward to yet another meaningful week of ministry here at camp.

And so far, temperatures haven't broken 100 degrees! Amen to that!

I might blog again Thursday, if I come back into town. We'll see.

No comments: