Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My friend Gym.

Nah, it wasn't a typo. I'm really becoming good friends with my Gym. That's a huge deal on several levels.

1. I've known Gym for three years now, but only recently have I actually started spending time with Gym.

2. My visits to Gym leave me energized, especially after running/jogging/walking on a treadmill for 40 minutes.

3. Whenever I visit Gym, I seem to run into people from my church. In fact, in my "less than 10" visits over the last month or so, I've seen more folks from my church with Gym than I've seen in my regular grocery store in months and months and months.

4. I need more energy in my life, and Gym seems to be a great place to find it.

5. My students can stop giving me a hard time about my Gym membership that was sitting unused for so long.

Anyway, I'm outta here...and off to see Gym!

No comments: